Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Free to Play!!!

Phew! I got all my paper assignments done, deadlines met, for at least a few days. So I can play!!!! I love to enhance my photos with actions. My two latest favs are Acid Wash and Color Pop from Photoblast. They make the colors in the pics so vivid. Love it! I've had this fun kit from Christine Smith for a while and just the right photo to scream summer fun - even though it isn't summer anymore. Well, it's 80 here today, so even though it's Nov. 15, it sure feels like summer.


This uses Christine Smith's Superstar kit. I also used her Rather Ragged Stitches (recolored), Freestyle Arrows, A Brush With Edge Brushes, and A Brush With Tea. Fonts are Black Jack and 2Peas A Beautiful Mess. And one of Pam's sketches from the Before the Holiday crop. Thanks, Pam! (My computer "hid" the template from me, because it came from someone else's computer - I had the hardest time figuring out what the heck happened to it!!)

I'm not sure I'm in love with the ink spatter on the photo, but hey, it's fun to try out new things and just play around, right? I was trying for a "water drops on the camera lens" effect. Did it work?

Here's a second layout for the day! Woohoo!


This one uses papers from Christine Smith's Completely Krafty Paperpack as well as bits from her Freestyle Flower Expressions and Freestyle Flowers II, Botanical Bling sets, A Few Office Doo-dads set, and her Inked and Sanded Overlay Set. Action on the photo: Sharp Shot with Color Pop, Photoblast. Fonts: Agency FB and 4990810. Sketch Template by Pam Bumbaca. Thanks Pam!!

No comments: